Right to return
The guarantees and the procedure for returns provided by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia apply to the goods purchased from the loverte.com online store.
Pursuant to section 56 of the Law of Obligations Act, the goods purchased by the Customer may be returned within 14 days as of the date of delivery of the goods.
RETURNING THE PRODUCT:
- 1. The customer must inform us of their intention to return the product within 14 days after receiving the goods by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com or filling in this form and sending it to us via e-mail or mail.
- 2. Returned goods must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- 3. The customer must bear the cost of returning, unless the reason for returning is non-compliance with the order or defective goods.
- 4. The money paid for the returned goods will be reimbursed to the customer immediately but no later than 14 days after receiving the statement of withdrawal. In addition to that, the cost of delivery will also be reimbursed to the customer.
- 5. Makeup and perfumes that have been opened are not subject to returns. Products, the using (or non-using) of which cannot be proven, are also not subject to returns. Such are, for example, mascaras, which have a relatively short shelf life and are directly dependent on their opening time.
- 6. In the case of complaints, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter, please try to describe as precisely as possible what your complaint is about and do not forget to include your contact information. We will contact you within three working days.
The customer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Commission of the Consumer Protection Board, which is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract if the disputed goods cost more than €20 (the reviewing of complaints by the commission is free of charge).