Terms and Conditions of Sale
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions of sale apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods by the customers of the loverte.com online store (hereinafter the Customer) from Joost-Level OÜ (hereinafter Loverte.com).
- When registering as a user of Loverte.com and/or purchasing products from Loverte.com, the terms and conditions of this contract and the rights and obligations arising from the laws of the Republic of Estonia apply.
- Loverte.com reserves the right to make changes in the terms and conditions of sale and the selling prices. The said changes will be reflected on the Loverte.com website.
ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE
- Loverte.com sells and the Customer purchases the products offered at the online store.
- The contract of sale will enter into force when the amount to be paid according to the order confirmation has been credited to the current account of Joost-Level OÜ.
- When finalising an order and paying for the order at the Loverte.com online store, the Customer will confirm that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of sale.
- All the prices at the Loverte.com online store are given in euros and include 20% VAT.
- Loverte.com reserves the right to adjust the prices. If the Customer placed an order before the price adjustment took effect, they will receive the product with the price reflected in the order at the moment the order is placed. The Customer is not entitled to claim compensation for the difference in price.
FINALISING THE ORDER AND PAYING FOR THE GOODS
- When paying for the order, the Customer can choose from the following payment methods: Swedbank, SEB Bank, Danske Bank, Nordea Bank, LHV Bank, and Krediidipank bank link or credit card. The Customer will have to pay 100% of the cost of the order to confirm the order.
- The contract of sale is deemed to be concluded and the order is to be executed right after the Customer has paid 100% of the cost indicated in the order confirmation.
- After the contract of sale has entered into force (the Customer has paid for the order), Loverte.com will complete the order and hand it over to their logistics partners for delivery.
- The delivery times indicated on the Loverte.com website apply from the moment the order is paid for.
- The Customer is obligated to inform Loverte.com of any changes regarding the destination or agreed time of delivery immediately and before the goods are to be delivered.
- The accuracy of the contact information presented in the order determines whether delays and misunderstandings arise in the delivery of goods or not. Loverte.com is not responsible for the delays and misunderstandings arising in the delivery of goods if they are caused as a result of the Customer presenting inaccurate contact information in the order.
- Loverte.com will replace the products, but not the product packaging, that have been damaged during delivery. If the products are not replaceable, Loverte.com will reimburse the Customer for the amount paid for the damaged products.
RIGHT TO RETURN
- Pursuant to subsection 56 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the goods.
- Returned goods must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- The Customer must bear the cost of returning, unless the reason for returning is non-compliance with the order or defective goods.
- To return the goods, the Customer must send a free-form statement to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days after receiving the goods. The statement of withdrawal must include the name of the Customer, the name of the product, and the number of the invoice or the order.
- The money paid for the returned goods will be reimbursed to the customer immediately but no later than within 14 days after receiving the statement of withdrawal. In addition to that, the cost of delivery will also be reimbursed to the Customer.
- Pursuant to the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer is entitled to make claims against the seller in case any lack of conformity of a product becomes apparent within two years as of the date of delivery of the product. It is presumed that any defect that becomes apparent within the first six months existed at the moment of the sale and, therefore, the nature of the defect is to be identified by the seller.
- If a product defect occurs, the Customer must inform Loverte.com thereof by sending them an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: their name, contact information, and a description of the product defect. The statement must be sent no later than two months after discovering the defect.
- Loverte.com is not responsible for:
- Damages caused to the product by the fault or negligence of the Customer;
- Defects caused by the misuse of the product by the Customer;
- Natural wear and tear of the product.
LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- Loverte.com is liable to the Customer and the Customer is liable to Loverte.com for damages caused to the other party by violating these terms and conditions in cases and to the extent specified in the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- Loverte.com is not liable to the Customer for the caused damages or the delay of the delivery of the product if the damages or the delay of the delivery of the product are caused by events that could not have been avoided or foreseen by Loverte.com.
- By using the Loverte.com website, the Customer gives explicit and informed consent to the processing of their personal data by Loverte.com.
- Loverte.com uses the information provided by the Customer only to execute purchase orders and does not disclose them to third parties.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Disputes and disagreements arising from these terms and conditions are resolved by the parties through negotiations. If disputes and disagreements arising from the contract cannot be solved by the parties through negotiations, the Customer is entitled to turn to the Consumer Protection Board or court to protect their rights. Loverte.com is entitled to turn to court to protect their rights.