At the Loverte online store, you can use the following payment methods:
Swedbank, SEB Bank, Danske Bank, Nordea Bank, Krediidipank, and credit card.
A fast and secure way to pay for your goods in our online store is with a bank link. When paying with a bank link, you will be directed to the Internet Bank chosen by you after having placed an order. You will be presented a pre-filled payment order with the amount to be paid. You will need to confirm the payment and click on the link “Return to Merchant”.
Loverte.com accepts Visa (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (SecureCode) credit cards. Credit card payments are processed through the E-Commerce Payment Gateway and completed by entering your credit card information.
To get a discount, you need to enter your unique code into the field stating “Discount code” in the Shopping Basket and then click on the link “Apply”.
Paying for Goods
After placing the order, you will be automatically directed to the E-Commerce Payment Gateway payment page. Your card information will be stored in the E-Commerce system and not be forwarded to the Merchant. Your credit card information is encrypted and transmitted by using Secure Sockets Layer (SLL) Protocols, such as MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa.
- Enter your name, credit card number, expiration date, and CVV (Card Verification Value).
- When making the transaction, a personal welcome message will be displayed to you via the international Internet shopping security system and you have to enter your password to complete the transaction. Each time you make a purchase, be sure to check if your personal welcome message is correct. If the welcome message is incorrect, do not enter your password!
- The E-Commerce Payment Gateway interface will authorise the transaction in the bank through a respective international card association (Visa or MasterCard).
- You will receive a response to whether the payment was successful or not. After you have confirmed the payment, the Merchant will receive a notice of payment. If the payment is successful, the amount due will be deducted from your bank account.
- You will be redirected back to the Loverte website where you will find the invoice for your order.
When the payment order has been successfully processed, the amount due will be deducted from your bank account immediately, your order will reach our system, and we will start to administer it.